When someone asks if we love Ghostbusters, we say "YES." Check out our favorite one-liners from your favorite paranormal investigators below and catch more of the iconic team by watching Ghostbusters I and II during Freeform's 31 Nights of Halloween.
1. When Egon was reminded of the time he tried to drill a hole through his head.
What are friends for?
2. When Venkman shut down further questions with this line.
3. When Louis shared his workout routine.
He was life hacking before it was even a thing.
4. Right after catching their first ghost.
Who's the boss? The Ghostbusters.
5. When something caught Ray's attention in the library.
To be a great Ghostbuster is to be in tune with all your senses.
6. Dana telling it like it is.
Raise your hand if you can relate.
7. When Winston had his job interview.
He understands the true meaning of capitalism.
8. When Egon was asked about his hobbies.
Try putting that on a dating profile.
9. Venkman's very close encounter with a ghost.
10. When Ghostbusters HQ blew up.
We can always count on Janine's sarcasm, even in a crisis.
11. When they split up to hunt Slimer.
Efficiency at its best.
12. Venkman's definition of ultimate chaos.
The end of the world as we know it.
13. When Winston had some words of wisdom for Ray.
Sounds like solid advice to us.
14. Twinkies: great as snacks and even better as science metaphors.
Delicious and useful.
15. When Venkman stopped mid-operation to check something off his bucket list.
"The flowers are still standing!"
16. When Winston summed up most jobs.
Hazard pay is a real thing, people.
17. And when a giant Stay Puft Marshmallow Man started stomping through town.
Cute or terrifying? You decide.
What's your favorite Ghostbusters quote? Let us know in the comments!
And don't forget, you can relive all of them by watching Ghostbusters right here on Freeform's 31 Nights of Halloween.