1. They made sure they had an epic secret handshake.
Essential for any bromance.
2. They encouraged each other at the gym.
Bros who train together stay together.
3. They made each other laugh.
The best bros are always goofing around together.
4. They were always ready to back each other up in a fight.
Even when held back by a pesky satyr.
5. Each bro treated the other's victories as their own.
6. They also celebrated them together.
And they weren't shy about it either.
7. They knew the best times to ignore the other bro's advice.
And were always forgiven for it.
8. They expertly pranked each other.
Only the best of bro's get away with that.
9. They were each other's personal cheerleaders.
And they certainly had the moves.
10. They reenacted battle scenes perfectly together.
And Pegasus didn't mind playing the bad guy.
11. They comforted each other when they were down.
As any good bro would do.
12. And we imagine they insisted on having their hands/hooves right next to each other on what can only be described as the Thebes Walk of Fame!
Do you think Hercules and Pegasus have a solid bromance?
Tell us in the comments!