1. "Hey look, Hamm, I'm Picasso!"
Then Mr. Potato Head calls Hamm "uncultured swine" for not getting the joke.
2. "What do you say I get someone else to watch the sheep tonight?"
Bo Peep is such a flirt!
3. "A good soldier never leaves a man behind!"
These little army dudes really take their toy job seriously.
4. "The word I'm searching for I can't say because there's preschool toys present."
Woody is about to get real, y'all!
5. "Tuesday night's plastic corrosion awareness meeting, was I think, a big success."
There's no way we knew what they were talking about when we were kids!
6. "I'm actually from a smaller company that was purchased by Mattel in a leveraged buyout."
Still don't know enough about business to understand this fully!
7. "You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity."
Severe burn, Woody.
8. "This isn't flying, this is falling with style!"
An important distinction.
9. "I-I-I... you're right. I'm sorry, I am just a little depressed, that's all. I can get through this."
When Buzz has an existential crisis and thinks he's Mrs. Nesbitt! "I'm a sham!"
10. "That's Mr. Potato Head to you you backstabbing murderer!"
11. "What if Andy gets another dinosaur? A mean one? I just don't think I can take that kind of rejection!"
Poor Rex is so insecure.
12. "Juvenile intrusion, repeat! Assume your positions now!"
Best description of kids running into a room, ever!