1. Looking up funny cat videos on the internet instead of studying for your exams.
Or trying to get your cat to do stupid things that will go viral.
2. Believing that everything your crush says or does is flawless.
Stay chill, though. Keep it low-key.
3. Having a really short attention span. #MillennialLife
If people were supposed to read books then why was TV invented? Exactly.
4. Desperately trying to stop your friends from getting too "punny".
Please, sir. PLEASE!
5. Wanting all the food but knowing that you'll regret it later.
6. Trying to be polite when there are a bunch of guys/girls fighting over you.
It's so hard being this attractive.
7. Forgetting that other people can hear you when you talk to yourself.
Everyone does it.
8. Reacting very badly to any form of criticism.
Because you have no flaws. Do you hear us? NONE!
9. Going out with friends because you have a serious case of FOMO.
FOMO: fear of missing out. Even when you're not in the mood to socialize!
10. And then being secretly really pleased when you get to go home!
Time to put on your PJs, order a pizza, and watch Disney movies all night.
11. Thinking that everyone should learn to take a joke, until someone makes fun of you.
Not cool, guys.
12. Getting a bit dramatic and then having to deal with the consequences.
Now everyone thinks you're super sensitive!
13. Trying to find a way to make the conversation about you!
You deserve attention. You deserve ALL of the attention. At all times.
14. Catching a glance of yourself in a reflective surface and getting lost in your own eyes.
Wait, what were you supposed to be doing? Oh well, that doesn't matter anymore.
Can you totally relate to how Alice lives her life?
Tell us in the comments!