1. "Oi! Ten thousand years will give you such a crick in the neck!"
2. "Aladdin! Hello, Aladdin, nice to have you on the show. Can we call you Al, or maybe just Din? Or how about Laddie?"
The Genie is really great at coming up with nicknames...
3. "Say, you're a lot smaller than my last master. Either that, or I'm getting bigger. Look at me from the side. Do I look different to you?"
4. "Yo, Rugman! Haven't seen you in a few millennia. Give me some tassel."
5. "Right here, direct from the lamp. Right here for your very much wish-fulfillment. Thank you."
6. "Thank you for choosing Magic Carpet for all your travel needs. Don't stand until the rug has come to a complete stop. Thank you. Goodbye now."
7. "First, that fez and vest combo is much too third century. These patches. What are we trying to say? Beggar? No."
Also loving the pictures hanging up in the background!
8. "Talk about your trunk space. Check this action out!"
You've gotta love a good animal pun.
9. "I can't believe it. I'm losing to a rug."
10. "All right, Sparky, here's the deal. If you wanna court the little lady, you gotta be a straight shooter. Do ya got it?"
Genie: "Tell her the truth!"
11. "Enough about you, Casanova. Talk about her."
The Genie knows how to treat a lady... Tell her how punctual she is!
12. "Stop her! Stop her! Want me to sting her?"
13. "Never fails. You get in the bath and there's a rub at the lamp."
So true. We've all been there!
14. "I'm getting kinda fond of you, kid. Not that I wanna pick out curtains or anything."
15. "Tonight the part of Al will be played by a tall, dark and sinister ugly man."
16. "Do you mind if I kiss the monkey? Oh! Hairball."
17. "Al, I can't help you. I work for Señor Psychopath now."
Another great nickname!
18. "Jafar, Jafar, he's our man. If he can't do it, GREAT!"
He may not be the best cheerleader...
19. "I'm history! No, I'm mythology! Nah, I don't care what I am. I'm free-hee!"
We love you, Genie!