1. She kicked Nessus right in the face!
Even though he held her life in his hands.
2. She was not impressed by Hercules' efforts to rescue her!
And she threw him some serious shade.
3. She refused to go along with the "damsel in distress" stereotype!
Who runs the world? Meg.
4. Her expression while Hercules and Nessus fought was EVERYTHING!
Seriously guys, how long is this going to take? Meg is a busy lady.
5. She refused to praise Hercules for rescuing her!
Em, he got her hair wet. So unnecessary!
6. She did not react well to guys invading her personal space!
Sorry Phil, you picked the wrong girl to hit on!
7. She was proud to be an independent lady!
Who needs friends when you're that fabulous?
8. She wasn't impressed by Hercules' muscles!
She wants an intelligent man that can keep up with her.
9. She really understood how men work!
10. She used cool ancient Greek slang!
Time to start using slice as much as possible...
11. She didn't need anyone to protect her!
She is a grown-ass woman.
12. She was brave enough to make fun of Hades to his face!
Despite the fact that he owns her soul.
13. She knew how to control her emotions!
Men are nothing but trouble...
14. She has learnt from her mistakes!
Fool her once shame on you, fool her twice shame on Meg.
15. She knew how to make a dramatic entrance!
Meg is in the building, y'all.
16. She had a great sense of humor!
Funniest leading lady award goes to...
17. Her flirting skills were on point!
She has weak ankles. *swoon*
18. She did not appreciate the implication that women need to be in relationships!
Move along, Cupid, no arrows needed here.
19. No one could intimidate Meg!
Not even an aggressive, flying horse.
20. She was an incredible singer!
Yasss, slay Meg! Slay!
21. She tried to stop Hades even though her life was at risk!
She's basically braver than Hercules himself.
22. She wasn't afraid to show her vulnerable side!
Real women cry...
23. She was not afraid to admit to her mistakes!
Even though we think she is flawless.
24. She sacrificed herself to save the man she loved!
She's such an inspiration.
25. She came back from the dead!
Ok, maybe Hercules helped. But it's still pretty badass!
26. You don't kiss Meg, she kisses YOU!
You go girl! Hercules is a lucky guy.