1. Who says that cars can't be stylish?
Look at Mater rocking that whimsical green hat! We'll all be wearing these next fall!
2. Nothing screams "True friendship" like matching outfits!
Each lady has a unique style but they all fit perfectly together! You go girls!
3. Alan is really loving this casual checked shirt!
You can trap a man in a magical board game, but you can't take away his sense of style!
4. Edna knows superhero fashion better than anyone else!
She says she won't add a cape because it's too dangerous. The real danger is ending up in the "Worst Dressed" section of a fashion magazine!
5. If you're going to take over the world, you might as well do it in style!
Vector is trendy and comfortable in this orange jumpsuit. And look at that high collar! What a trendsetter!
6. Miss Trunchbull Is Giving Us Workout Clothes Goals!
Did she take part in the 1972 Olympics? Yes, and now everyone knows it! Good job, Agatha.
7. Wall-E makes rust look intentional!
We've never seen this kind of rustic style pulled off so effortlessly! This robot has mad skills.
8. Only a true mom can wear a bandanna with such confidence after the 90s!
Don't try this at home kids. Actually, home is the only place you CAN wear a bandanna!
9. Roger and Anita looking awesome on their wedding day!
If you're going to get married there are two rules. Bring your dogs, and wear a veil that's even bigger than your dress!
10. Take a bow, Cruella De Vil!
There's a reason the woman runs her own fashion empire! She might be evil but she's the only one we'd want to attend fashion week with!
Do you follow trends? Or do you set them?
Tell us in the comments!