1. We all loved it in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince when Hermione made sure Ron became Keeper for the Gryfindor Quidditch team!
She cast a secret confundus charm so Cormac missed saving a shot!
2. And when Ron became insufferably arrogant about becoming Keeper, Hermione didn't say a thing!
She just let him go on and on and on...
3. It made us giggle when Hermione was reluctantly proud of Ron at his first Quidditch match.
She wouldn't join in with the chanting though -- that would be taking it too far.
4. Harry didn't know what to think when Ron told him that he thought Hermione had nice skin.
5. We loved it when Ron assumed Hermione would be taking Cormac to Slughorn's Christmas party and Hermione responded with this:
But then Ron started dating Lavender, which meant that Hermione HAD to take Cormac in the end.
6. It was pretty impressive when Hermione summoned birds to attack Ron after she saw him and Lavender kissing.
This probably wasn't the most romantic moment in their relationship, but it did prove how much Hermione cared about Ron!
7. And the next time she saw them together, she reacted in the only way she could.
Again, this probably wasn't the most romantic moment, but it still showed she cared!
8. When Ron ended up in hospital, he murmured Hermione's name instead of Lavender's!!
Hermione's face ♡
9. But then he couldn't remember what happened!
Our hearts broke. Would they EVER get together?
10. In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, Hermione was super relieved to see Ron return to The Burrow safely.
And so were we!
11. And in the last film, she thought all of Ron's ideas were brilliant!
12. Seriously --
Aww, she thought Ron was amazing!
13. Their first kiss has got to be our FAVORITE romantic moment between these two!
It only took them 7 years!
14. And their cute laugh afterwards has got to come in a close second!
Could these guys get any more adorable?
15. We loved their subtle way of telling Harry that they were together.
16. And we just about exploded with joy when we saw they'd made a family!
Now, THAT is what we call a happy ending!
What's your favorite romantic moment between Ron and Hermione?
Let us know in the comments below!