1. When you have strict parents with a serious "lights out" curfew!
2. When you haven't seen the finale of your favorite show and people are talking about it right in front of you!
3. When you burp and your friends complain about the smell!
4. When you stare dramatically out of the window at the rain and imagine you're in an emotional music video!
5. When your friend thinks they're going to be the next big popstar!
6. When people don't appreciate your jokes, but you know you're hilarious!
7. When you're furious with a friend, but pretend that everything is fine!
8. When you're pretending to be tough and your friends have to stop you from making a fool out of yourself!
9. When you accidentally volunteer for something and instantly regret it!
10. When you finish an assignment or project and feel completely free!
11. When your friends make plans without you and you're trying to seem casual about it!
12. When you're pretending to be asleep at a slumber party and you hear your friends talking about you!
13. When everyone seems to know what's going on in class except you!
14. When you're trying to understand modern art!
15. When you don't want to be the third wheel!
16. When it's OK for you to complain about your family, but no one else is allowed to!
17. When you read scandalous gossip about a celebrity and get offended on their behalf!
18. When you aren't listening to your friend's boring story, but then realize they've asked you a question!
19. When you know that chocolate can heal all wounds!
What was your favorite third-year Harry Potter moment?
Tell us in the comments!