Mean Girls is an incredible film. It's a quotable masterpiece with an amazing cast and a kickass soundtrack. But on top of that, it also has some really valuable life lessons. Check them out below and then watch the film right here on Freeform.
1. Dumbing yourself down is a terrible way to win someone's attention.
If they don't like you for who you are, then they're not worth your time.
2. You can always find flaws if you're looking for them.
Search for self-acceptance instead -- it's way better than a weird hairline.
3. Don't be afraid to get creative.
Cady's quick-thinking totally saved the day -- remember this the next time your dance troupe kicks a stereo into an audience member's face.
4. You won't make real friends through gossiping.
Bitching about people is a terrible foundation to build a friendship on.
5. Accept help from the people who want to help you.
Sometimes adults do know best. If someone extends a helping hand, take it.
6. Stay true to yourself at all times.
Don't try and make yourself into something you're not just to fit in -- you might lose yourself in the process.
7. Don't name-call.
It doesn't help anything.
8. It's all about confidence.
If you believe you look amazing, others will too.
9. People are probably not worth it if you have to chase after them.
Good relationships are built on mutual attraction -- not one person giving in to another's advances.
10. And finally, butter is not a carb.
The most important lesson of them all.