There are so many amazing moments in Mirror Mirror, but one of the most spectacular is the ball the Queen throws to welcome the Prince. We love everything about it -- the costumes, the setting, the dress... Basically, we're really jealous and we want to go ASAP. Watch the movie here and then read on to find out why we all deserve a VIP ticket to the hottest party in town.
1. We already have the perfect outfit for getting ready in.
2. We've also got a pair of shoes picked out that just scream animal-themed ball.
3. We are prepared to spend upwards of a week getting ourselves ready for this one evening.
"What's in this face mask? Actually, no, don't tell me..."
4. We love that the venue is so good that even the sky is putting on a show.
5. And the golden glow of its ceiling would make the perfect selfie lighting.
It's like a built-in filter. Architects, take note.
6. The guests look amazing.
Last year's homemade crayon costume is suddenly not seeming that impressive...
7. Analyzing everyone's costumes would be the most fun in the whole world.
"So, what made you choose...that?"
8. You would never lose your friends.
Me:"I'm looking for a squirrel, a pelican and a zebra."
Other guest:"They're just over there, by the giraffe."
9. This entrance is the stuff of dreams.
The Queen is a total boss.
10. We could really get behind the whole organized dancing thing.
Each dance is the perfect opportunity for some serious flirting.
11. Especially because something really cute like this would definitely happen:
What is your favorite thing about the Queen's ball?
Let us know what costume you would wear in the comments below and remember you can watch Mirror Mirror right here on Freeform.