We can't get enough of the new seasons of Stitchers and Shadowhunters.
We're loving having characters like Cameron and Izzy back in our lives -- it's like reuniting with old friends. Scroll down to see how much you relate to the characters in both shows. And don't forget to watch the latest episodes of Shadowhunters and Stitchers right here on Freeform.
1. Being unable to keep secrets from your friends.
2. Because you know how guilty you'll feel later
Honesty is the best policy.
3. Meeting someone new who seems really nice...
4. ...but then wondering if they're subtly insulting you.
It seemed like a compliment but maybe it was secretly a burn?
5. Being totally comfortable with complicated relationships.
6. Even when things get a bit weird.
7. Stressing about introducing your SO to your parents.
It's even harder when your mom is trapped in a futuristic pod.
8. And having a dad who loves to embarrass you in public.
9. Trying to accept your (tiny) flaws.
10. And then realizing that modesty is overrated.
The whole world needs to know how wonderful you are.
11. Counting down the days until the next episode of your favorite show.
12. But then remembering that you can rewatch all of Stitchers and Shadowhunters on Freeform.
Yeah you are 😘