We have great news, Clueless fans!
That's right, your favorite movie is now available to stream right here on Freeform. We're celebrating by looking at our favorite Cher moments. Check out these classic scenes and then watch Clueless. But hurry, it's only available until July 31. And if you're looking for more inspirational female characters who aren't afraid to speak their minds, catch up on Freeform's new show The Bold Type.
1. When she knew her value and wouldn't accept anything less than the best.
2. When she stood up for immigration rights, and used a clever relatable metaphor.
The more the merrier!
3. When she wouldn't accept anything unless it was proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
And argued her way up from a C+ to an A- because she knew it was just a jumping off point for negotiations.
4. When she used her powers for good instead of evil.
She was the total opposite of most popular girls in movies.
5. When she and Tai exercised their bodies, and their minds, and their souls.
6. When she wouldn't spend one minute with a guy who didn't respect her.
Even if he was the most popular guy in school.
7. When she proved she had brains and beauty.
Don't judge this book by its cover.
8. When she and Dionne knew exactly how to deal with heartbreak.
There are totally other fish in the sea.
9. When she didn't care what other people thought about her.
Peer pressure just had no effect on her.
10. When she had the perfect "fake it till you make it" strategy.
We learned a lot of big words from Cher. Even if they were maybe sometimes used in the wrong context...
11. When she wasn't afraid to make a fool of herself for love.
And even designed the perfect lighting concept for a romantic evening. That takes skill.
12. When Tai called her a "virgin who can't drive" and she didn't lash back.
Anyone else would have said something equally mean in response. Cher was a class act.
13. When she wanted to be a better person and took action.
She saw the good in all her friends and decided to give her soul a makeover.
14. When she wouldn't let anyone put her in a box.
She was a strong, confident, intelligent woman who also enjoyed retail therapy. And we love her for it.
Did we miss any iconic Cher moments? Tell us in the comments!
And watch Clueless over and over again until July 31.