Who doesn't love a great snap, tweet, pin, post, or share?
To celebrate National Social Media Day, we've rounded up our favorite tweets from the stars of Shadowhunters, Stitchers, The Bold Type, Famous In Love, The Fosters, and Pretty Little Liars . We dare you not to smile at some of these...
1. Basically every time Matthew Daddario says anything.
Meliorn handing out side eye like gravity pulls left. #shadowhunterschat— Matthew Daddario (@MatthewDaddario) February 28, 2017
If at any point you need your day brightened, just check out Matthew's twitter snark.
2. When Aisha Dee marked her takeover by posing with a banana.
Fruit is such a great accessory.
3. When Kyle Harris reminded us of this universal truth:
Everyone loves a man in uniform/jumpsuit/onesie. #StitchersChat— Kyle Harris (@KyleHarris) June 6, 2017
Kyle could wear anything and we would still adore him.
4. When Bella Thorne reminded us to accept ourselves for who we are:
5. When Shay Mitchell live tweeted an episode...
Walk away from the grave girls...go get some fro yo or something ...— Shay Mitchell (@shaymitch) June 21, 2017
And gave us such great life advice.
6. This time when Sherri Saum asked an innocent question about fruit.
anyone else tried those cotton candy green grapes and you feel like you hit the fruit lottery— Sherri Saum (@SherriSaum1) June 16, 2017
Where can we buy these?
7. Every time Will Tudor tried to convince us all to move to London.
Will being there is enough of a reason to visit.
8. When Meghann Fahy said this:
The squirrels in Madison Square Park tho— Meghann Fahy (@MeghannFeghann) October 30, 2013
She has a point.
9. When Emma Ishta reminded us how awesome the Freeform gals are.
That GIF will never be overused.
10. When Carter Jenkins made us ask, "How did he do that?"
á—¡OOWYâ…ƒâ…ƒOH? Hiked all the way up here and the damn thing's backwards pic.twitter.com/efl1hn05Bz— Carter Jenkins (@CarterJenkins) June 11, 2017
What is this witchcraft?
11. When Troian Bellisario pitched a spin-off show.
And we were totally on board with it.
12. When Maia Mitchell confirmed that everyone worries about their shower singing.
I wonder if my neighbors are tired of hearing genie in a bottle from my shower window? I hope they like it but if not then they're wrong— Maia Mitchell (@MaiaMitchell) June 1, 2017
That is a retro choice, to be fair.
13. When Kat McNamara and Will Tudor went to the aquarium.
This information is only made better by the knowledge that they went to cheer up Will because he was feeling ill.
14. When Charlie DePew made us question everything.
How did june bugs survive evolution? They only live one month of the year. 🤔— Charlie DePew (@CharlieDePew) June 15, 2017
Excuse me, Mr. Darwin, we have some questions...
15. When Lucy Hale upped her GIF game.
Mind = blown.
16. And when Hayden Byerly asked a question that made us curious too.
We say "Good afternoon" but does anyone ever say "Good before noon?"— Hayden (@haydenbyerly) May 4, 2017
We hope everyone has a good before noon today.