Admitting that you've never seen Mean Girls is social suicide.
So you have one last chance to watch the movie right here on Freeform before July 31. Then countdown all of the most iconic quotes and memorable moments below.
19. When Karen had the most obvious Halloween costume.
All that was missing was a bejeweled backwards 'K' on her chest.
18. All the ways they tried to trick Aaron into catching Regina cheating on him.
How often do people get robbed in the middle of the day at school?
17. When Regina started a new bra trend completely by accident.
She barely even noticed that her clothes were vandalized.
16. When Aaron asked what day it was and Cady told him:
Don't we all celebrate this day each year with our friends and family?
15. The annual Christmas dance performed by the Plastics.
And originally choreographed by Janis. Hands up if you prefer the acoustic version.
14. When Karen showed us that she really did have a "fifth sense".
13. That random woman who should probably set up her own bakery.
We would buy all of our cakes from her.
12. Janis' description of Damien that was only okay when she said it.
Later immortalized in the Burn Book.
11. When Gretchen tried to help Karen become a better person.
She's such a good friend.
10. Kevin G's infamous rap at the school talent show.
"Cause the next time you see her she'll be like oh! Kevin G!" #MathletesForLife
9. When Regina was on a no carb diet and it was making her really hangry.
"Fine, you can walk home bitches."
8. When Cady got to go shopping with the Plastics.
7. When Janis was everyone's role model for comebacks.
6. When Gretchen completely snapped and kicked Regina out of the group.
"We should totally just stab Caesar!"
5. When people were describing the one and only Regina George.
4. When Glen Coco got four candygrams!
He is one popular guy. Unlike Gretchen Weiners.
3. "How many of you have ever felt personally victimized by Regina George?"
Even the teachers put their hands up. That's intense.
2. When Gretchen invented the most popular slang word in the history of mankind.
Regina was wrong. 'Fetch' DID happen.
1. And our number one Mean Girls moment:
Our response to pretty much everything.
And tell us your number one quote from the movie in the comments.