Freeform.com (“Website”), the Freeform iOS Mobile App and the tvOS Apple TV App (defined below) are free platforms, and you do not need to login to your TV provider to access the App(s) (defined below) or participate in the Program; however, you must be a member of Disney OneID (see details below). Charges imposed by your wireless or internet service providers will apply. Sponsor is not responsible for the speed of your wireless internet or TV service or the capability and compatibility of your device used to participate in the Program.
1. OVERVIEW: The Program is designed to reward users of Freeform.com, the Freeform.com mobile application available on iOS (only) and the tvOS Apple TV App (individually and collectively, “App(s)”) for watching Sponsor-selected content available on these platforms by providing points which can then be redeemed in exchange for viewing eligible content with a reduced ad content. The Program is a customer-rewards program open to all eligible users (see Section 4 for details). Void where prohibited.
2. SPONSOR: International Family Entertainment, Inc., dba Freeform (“Sponsor”), 3800 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505.
3. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International LLC, 494 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10001, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the Program (“Administrator”).
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Program is open to persons of all ages who: (i) are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands; (ii) are registered members of the Disney OneID registration system (“OneID Member”) and (iii) have one of the Apps.
Participation in the Program constitutes an agreement by each User (as defined below) (or his/her Parent, if User is a Minor) to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All decisions made by Sponsor shall be final and binding in all respects.
Limit one (1) Account per person, regardless of whether more than one person uses the same Account. Subject to the terms herein, the person who is the authorized owner of the Account is the User. If you do not wish to be included in the Program, you may opt out by signing out of your Account.
7. HOW TO EARN REWARDS: Users of the Program will qualify for rewards for certain Activities. The rewards will come in the form of points (“Points”), and may, in the future, come in other forms. Users earn Points for every minute watched of Freeform shows or movies, including streaming live TV. Every minute includes ads + content time. Each User will automatically receive a Sponsor-determined quantity of Points the first time s/he sets up a new Account. If a User already has an Account when the Program begins, the User will automatically receive the Sponsor-determined quantity of Points the first time a User signs into his/her Account after the Program launches. The number of Points awarded at this time is at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and can be changed at any time. Points can be used in order to watch certain content (chosen by Sponsor) on one of the App(s) with reduced ad content (“Qualifying Content”). Qualifying Content can change at any time and is solely at the Sponsor’s discretion. See Section 8 for more details.
Points will be earned as follows and, as stated above, may be added to and/or changed by Sponsor at any time, in its sole discretion:
(1) Points will be awarded to Users for watching content on one of the App(s). All VOD shows, VOD movies and live streaming TV viewing will be awarded with a Sponsor-determined quantity of Points.
(2) A Sponsor-determined maximum of Points per day (“Day” is defined as a 24 hour window starting at 12:00am, midnight, ET and ending roughly at 11:59pm ET, for all users regardless of their local time zone) will be awarded to each User. In order to redeem Points to watch Qualifying Content, you must have accumulated enough Points (as described below in Section 8). The number of Points awarded for watching content is determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion and can be changed at any time.
(3) Users can also earn Points for the other Activities as determined at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. These rewards and their associated Activities are subject to change at any time.
If Points are provided, Points will be provided at a time and date determined solely by Sponsor, and will not have a cash value. There is no cash or other alternative for any Points that are earned. Points are subject to change, availability and other terms and conditions as may be communicated on this page, prior to and/or upon redemption.
All Activities associated with the Program are selected by Sponsor and are subject to verification by Sponsor whose decisions are final. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Activity that is incomplete or misdirected. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any lost, late or misdirected Activity or an Activity that cannot be tracked and/or accessed and therefore will not be considered for a reward. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Points. Sponsor has no liability for loss or damage caused by any Points provided to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any Points a User earns are considered a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-assignable, personal and non-transferrable right solely for use towards the watching of Qualifying Content (or other items which Sponsor may include in this Program in the future). Accordingly, Users have no property, proprietary, intellectual property, ownership or monetary interest in the Points, which remain Sponsor’s property at all times. Any Points earned or any other User benefits are not transferable and may not be combined or merged with any User’s Account or with any other loyalty program offered by the Sponsor other than what is provided by Sponsor in future updates to these Terms and Conditions.
8. HOW TO CONVERT/REDEEM POINTS: Points are credited when User completes an eligible Activity. In order to find out how many Points a User has accumulated, the User must be logged into their Account. The User can find out how many Points s/he has in the following ways:
- While watching content, if User pulls up the video controls, the User’s current number of Points will be visible on the video. This will update in real-time as the User watches content;
- If the User goes to the “Nonstop” home, the User’s current Points total will be displayed there; and
- If the User opens the navigation on one of the Apps, his/her current total will also be displayed there.
Redeeming Points consist of the Points being converted to watch Qualifying Content.
When logged into his/her Account, Users who have enough Points to redeem them to watch Qualifying Content will see a choice card when s/he tries to start watch Qualifying Content. This choice card will ask the User if s/he wants to either “Watch & Earn” or “Watch Nonstop” with the number of Points it will cost them to watch in that mode.
If a User chooses “Watch & Earn” the show or movie will start and the User will earn Points for his/her viewing.
If a User chooses “Watch Nonstop” for Qualifying Content the number of Points listed will be deducted from his/her Points total, and playback of the Qualifying Content will begin in Nonstop mode. A User cannot earn Points for watching content during “Nonstop” playback mode.
If the User does nothing, after a certain number of seconds, playback will begin and the User will be in “Watch & Earn” mode.
If the User has fewer Points than it costs to watch the Qualifying Content via Nonstop, the User will not be presented with a choice card, and h/she will just go straight into playback in “Watch & Earn” mode.
If the User redeems Points to watch Qualifying Content, the User has a limited time window (determined by Sponsor) to watch that Qualifying Content in Nonstop mode, after which the User will need to redeem more Points to watch the Qualifying Content again in Nonstop mode.
The number of Points awarded is at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and can be updated/changed at any time.
If the User deletes the App or Account, s/he may lose any accumulated Points. Lost accumulated Points are not recoverable.
9. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, add to, or replace the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time. Sponsor will notify Users of any material (determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion) change by posting them to this page. The updated Terms and Conditions will be effective as of the time of posting, or upon such later date or by such other method as specified by Sponsor. It is a User’s responsibility to check this page regularly for any changes to the Terms and Conditions. If a User objects to the Terms and Conditions or any changes hereto, or at any time becomes dissatisfied with the Program, a User’s sole recourse shall be to cease using the Program. A User’s continuing use of the Program after notification of any change(s) constitutes conclusive evidence of User’s acknowledgement of the modifications and agreement to be bound by such change(s). If any term or change to the Terms and Conditions is found invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term or change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms, changes or conditions, all of which shall remain in full force and effect. Sponsor shall not be liable to Users in any way for any value or benefits Users may lose as a result of any changes made to the Program, including, without limitation, any Points.
10. MODIFICATION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF PROGRAM: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at any time, without prior notice, to modify, suspend and/or terminate any or all aspects of the Program, including, without limitation: (i) the ability to earn and redeem/convert Points earned through Activities , (ii) offer additional or new Activities or Points for a limited time or permanently, (iii) limit the number of times or frequency a User may earn Points for engaging in an Activity or engaging in the Activity during a specific time period, (iv) offer Points earning opportunities to select groups of Users, (v) redemption/conversion requirements, (vi) Point values and amounts, (vii) the mechanism for redeeming/converting Points, and (viii) the Terms and Conditions.
Any Points remaining in an Account once the Program stops operating will be forfeited, and Sponsor will have no further obligation to User. Sponsor makes no guarantee or representation as to the length of time during which the Program will be offered, and the Program could end at any time.
11. DISPUTES: All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, collecting or redemption/conversion of Points, or your compliance with the Terms and Conditions will be resolved by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion. All Points and Point redemptions/conversions are final.
12. GENERAL: By participating, each User (or his/her Parent, if User is a Minor) agrees to accept these Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, and on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns (“Releasing Parties”), each User releases, defends and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, advertising and promotion agencies, retailers and distributors (“Released Parties”) from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, debts, dues, sums of money, accounts, reckonings, bonds, bills, specialties, covenants, contracts, controversies, agreements, promises, variances, trespasses, lost profits, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, extent, executions, claims and demands whatsoever, in law, admiralty or equity, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, against Released Parties which any one or more of the Releasing Parties ever had, now have or hereafter can, shall or may have which in any way arise out of or result from any User’s participation in the Program. Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error and/or administration of the Program, including, but not limited to, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, internet service provider, Website or other connections; telephone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, App, computer hardware or software, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Released Parties. A User is responsible for regularly checking his/her Account and ensuring the accuracy of his/her Points and must notify Sponsor by contacting the Sponsor via the feedback form at https://freeform.go.com/feedback of his/her good faith belief of any omission, incorrect entry or other discrepancy within thirty (30) days of its occurrence. Points subsequently determined, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, to be invalid, will be removed from a User’s Account.
Sponsor may revoke a User’s ability to participate in the Program due to: (i) a User’s abuse of the Program, including, without limitation, use of any automated means to participate in the Program or to earn Points; (ii) a User’s failure to follow the Terms and Conditions, TOU, and any other terms and conditions applicable to the Program; (iii) the attempted or actual sale of any of a User’s Points, or his/her Account; (iv) any misrepresentation by User; (v) suspension or termination of a User’s Account; (vi) any suspected illegal or fraudulent activity; (vii) any violation of the Rules of Conduct set forth below, or (viii) any other conduct deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be an abuse of the Program, to be detrimental to the interests of Sponsor its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, suppliers, or its customers, or to be otherwise improper. If a User’s ability to participate in the Program is revoked, any unconverted/unredeemed Points will automatically expire and be forfeited and the User’s future participation in the Program shall be prohibited, to the extent permitted by law. In addition, Sponsor will have the right to take administrative or legal action as it deems appropriate. Sponsor is not responsible for Points that expire or are lost or converted/redeemed due to illegal, fraudulent or unauthorized activity.
13. THIRD PARTY SITES: The Program may link to other websites, services and/or applications on the Internet. These other services are not under Sponsor’s control, and User acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor is not responsible for the accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of the content or function of such services. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement of the website by Sponsor or any association with its operators. Additional or different terms and conditions and privacy/data use policies/statements may apply when you access and use such other websites, services and/or applications on the Internet.
14. USER RULES OF CONDUCT: As a condition of use, User hereby promises that User will not use the Program for any purpose that is unlawful, commercial in nature (such as, for example, raising money for anyone, advertising or promoting any product, service, pyramid scheme or other venture) or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Sponsor. User agrees to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws, regulations and rules. Without limiting the foregoing, User shall not use the Program for the purpose of money laundering, bid rigging, price fixing or other unlawful collusion, price signaling or exchange of competitively sensitive data or information.
By way of example, and not limitation, User agrees not to (a) take any action or (b) upload, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content (including text, communications, software, photographs, videos, sound recordings, data or other information) using any communications service, discussion forum, directory, survey, feedback or other service available on or through the Program, in any manner, that:
- is unlawful, deceptive, misleading, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, profane or which otherwise violates the Terms and Conditions, Sponsor’s TOU or any other agreement;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, privacy right or other right of any party;
- reveals any personal information about another individual, including another person’s name, address, phone number, electronic mail address, credit card information or any other information that could be used to track, contact or impersonate that person;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”), chain letters or any form of lottery or gambling;
- imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Sponsor’s computing, storage or communications infrastructure, or attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Program, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Program, through password mining or otherwise;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware or network system or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data or other information of Sponsor or any third party;
- creates Accounts by any automated means or under false or misleading pretenses;
- harvests, scrapes or collects any information from the Program; or
- disguises the source of content posted.
15. UNAUTHORIZED ACTIVITY AND ACCESS: Sponsor will not be liable for: (i) any Points or Point conversions/ redemptions made in connection with a User’s Account, and/or (ii) any loss or damage arising from his/her failure to adequately safeguard his/her Account information. A User agrees to immediately notify Sponsor of any unauthorized use of Account information or Account or any other breach of security related to the Program.
16. GOVERNING LAW: All disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity (individually, “Claim”) arising out of or relating to the Program or the meaning or interpretation of the Terms and Conditions shall be resolved by applying the laws of New York, without regard to conflict of laws’ provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts within the borough of Manhattan, in the State of New York, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Section 14. All Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. All Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event include attorneys’ fees, and under no circumstances will any User be permitted to obtain awards for, and a User hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and waive all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
17. POINT ACTIVITY; CONTACT US: For information about your Program enrollment, contact Sponsor via the feedback form found at https://freeform.go.com/feedback.
This Program is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple®. Each User participating in this Program is providing information to Sponsor and not to Apple. Apple is a registered trademark.