In season 1 episode 3 of Alone Together, Esther and Benji contemplated dipping their pinky toe into the terrifying pool of parenting and decided it was better to stay out of the water. Do you think you're ready to look after a tiny squealing human...or definitely not?
1. You can barely pay rent as it is.
You don't have enough money to buy a gazillion diapers a year.
2. You're not ready for the limits on your sex life.
3. You already worry about everything...and you have literally nothing to worry about.
If you were actually tasked with keeping a helpless human alive you might explode from nerves.
4. You get really nervous when kids act weird.
And they do it all the time.
5. You're easily distracted.
There's no way you can keep track of another person.
6. You can't go very long without saying something really inappropriate.
Anywhere within earshot of you should really be a child-free zone.
7. You still celebrate every time you act like a grown up.
Paid a bill? Did laundry? Made a healthy meal? Time to treat yourself.
8. You worry too much about what others think.
A kid will just walk all over you.
9. You can't deal with someone asking you endless questions.
That's what the internet is for.
10. You don't want your social media becoming a baby photo album.
For now you're happy with embarrassing photos and relatable memes, thank you very much.
Well? Are you ready to have kids? Let us know in the comments below.
And remember, you can watch all new episodes of Alone Together right here on Freeform and catch new episodes every Wednesday 8:30/7:30c.