In the season finale of Alone Together, we really saw Esther and Benji living their best lives -- and they were the lives of old people. Premature ear hair, early dinners, staying in on the weekends ... can you relate? Then you might just be an old person trapped in a millennial's body. Check out all of the signs below!
1. You're not very good at interacting with people your own age.
2. Your list of ailments is never-ending.
3. You talk about millennials as though you aren't one yourself.
4. The thought of a night in excites you way more than the thought of going out.
5. You never got the memo that jazz hands are out and twerking is in.
6. Abbreviations tend to confuse you.
7. You're always telling your friends that they need to take better care of themselves.
8. You have a love of all things miniature.
9. You never eat anything past 7 o' clock.
10. You say things like, "Back in my day."
11. When it comes to shoes, you opt for comfort over style.
12. And you feel like your best years are still to come.
Can you relate to Esther and Benji? Tell us in the comments!
And watch season 1 of Alone Together right here on Freeform.