In the latest episode of Alone Together, Esther and Benji thought it would be a great idea to work together to create a music video. Jeff thought it was going to be a disaster. And as usual, he was right. Check out the 15 reasons why you should never work with your friends below.
1. Make an embarrassing mistake?
Your friends won't even try to stifle their giggles.
2. There will be constant arguments.
Literally over nothing.
3. And sometimes those arguments will become physical.
In a pathetic way...
4. You can say goodbye to constructive criticism.
And hello to brutal honesty.
5. They won't appreciate your working space.
As if they could have found somewhere better!
Lots and lots of horseplay.
7. They will flake on their responsibilities.
And they won't even try to come up with an excuse.
8. And make unrealistic demands.
9. They won't listen to you.
10. Your creative vision won't be as in sync as you would think.
11. They will question every decision you make.
Which will make you question every decision you make.
12. They will be easily distracted.
By food mostly. The best of life's distractions.
13. There will be tantrums.
So much drama.
14. But the one good thing?
They'll always know what you need to hear and when you need to hear it.
15. And then it won't seem like you're such a bad team after all.
Have you ever worked with your friends? Was it a bad idea?
Share you experiences in the comments! And see friendship at work in Alone Together streaming now on Freeform.