1. It’s hilarious.
The kind of addictive comedy you can sit and watch for hours.
2. The show explores what it means to be a modern family.
A modern family that is made up of a bartender, a baby, a hockey player, a very supportive mom, a childhood best friend, and an out-of-work TV producer/actor.
3. There is an amazing cast of supporting characters and guest stars.
4. Bonnie is played by Melissa Peterman, a sitcom legend we all know and love.
True comedy royalty. 👸
5. Danny Wheeler takes his shirt off a lot.
So ... yeah. 👀
6. Tucker's endless struggles are as funny as they are relatable.
This kind of awkward stuff is always happening to poor Tucker. 🙈
7. Riley nails what it’s like to be a millennial woman.
Feeling disappointed with the childish men in your life ✔️
Wearing uncomfortable clothes that make you look fierce ✔️
Barely keeping yourself together but making it look effortless ✔️
8. Emma’s probably the cutest baby on TV.
We know it's not a competition but ... she won.
9. And even though he makes his fair share of (really funny) parenting mistakes, you’ll love to root for Ben Wheeler.
Things don't often go his way, but he always makes the best of it and he always makes us laugh.
10. And did we mention just how hilarious it is?
Because we all deserve a good laugh.