Emma is probably our favorite character in Baby Daddy!
She's adorable, funny and so smart. But if you have seen how many challenges Ben has had to face since she landed on his doorstep then you probably agree that parenthood is no joke. Here's to all the people who love children but just aren't ready to take that big step yet!
1. When other people tell you they're pregnant you get so excited for them!
2. But when people ask if you're planning on having kids you respond in a very grown up way.
3. You really love babysitting your friends' kids.
4. But when it comes to changing diapers...
5. You can't help but feel annoyed when people use their kids as an excuse to cancel plans.
6. It hurts your feelings when people say the baby is cute but ignore how great you look.
7. The idea of being responsible for a small human literally TERRIFIES you.
8. And if you've ever temporarily lost a child in a public place then you'll understand what we mean.
9. You find it hard to imagine loving another human being more than yourself.
10. But, at the same time, there is nothing cuter than making a little kid laugh.
11. If you or your partner have ever had a pregnancy scare then you know the feeling of relief when it turns out to be a false alarm.
12. Is it so wrong that you just want to remain footloose and fancy-free for as long as possible?
Maybe you'll have kids one day. But this is not that day.
Have you seen S6E3 of Baby Daddy yet? Watch it right here on Freeform!
Tell us your favorite thing about Emma in the comments.