Do your friends always ask you to fix their work/school/personal problems?
Every group has that one person. The one that everyone treats as their own personal therapist! You might not be getting paid, but at least you know they trust you to give great advice or just listen to their complaints. This list will make you go "SAME" at least 10 times!
1. You don't know how it happened, but people just like to tell you things.
2. It's very hard to keep a straight face when people tell you their gossip. More like SCANDAL!
3. No one wants to face the facts. They hate when you force them to be realistic.
4. Sometimes they can get a bit scary when they "ask" you to keep their secrets.
5. There are times when people over-share. TMI: too much information.
6. When different friends complain to you about each other you don't know which side to take!
7. You even have to mediate when friends are fighting. You're the only one they trust to remain neutral.
8. Sometimes you pretend to be busy when you know a friend wants to have a "session" with you. Everyone deserves a break!
9. Or else you just use the old "nod and smile" technique. Works like a charm.
10. After years of giving advice you have become brutally honest. No time for protecting feelings, let's just get to the point.
11. But you do feel a little bit guilty when you're too honest and it hurts your friend's feelings.
12. They always seem so surprised when your amazing advice solves all their problems. Yeah, obviously!
13. It's a little bit satisfying to watch all the drama that happens when people ignore your advice. "I told you so."
14. At the end of the day, you would do anything to help your friends. Even if you end up needing therapy yourself.
15. And you know that you have so much dirt on them that they will NEVER try to cross you.
Friends, frenemies, what's the difference really?
Have you see S6E1 of Baby Daddy yet? Watch it right here on Freeform!
And share this list with a friend who will TOTALLY relate to it.