Baby Daddy might be over, but that doesn't mean the fun has to end. For starters, you can binge all six seasons right here on Freeform! And then take some time to enjoy one of the best characters in television history: Bonnie Wheeler, played by Melissa Peterman. Read on for some of her best moments from the series.
15. When she and Tucker auditioned to be weather forecasters.
She is insanely ambitious and willing to do whatever it takes to achieve her dreams.
14. When she pretended to be a teenager after getting arrested for shoplifting.
She just wants to go to prom with David!
13. When she won the Wheeler War and forced the boys to let her join poker night.
They should have invited her just for the amazing puns, tbh.
She was always there with a shoulder to lean on when her boys were heartbroken.
11. When she stood by her man, Brad, after he was arrested.
And did what she could to make him feel better while he was incarcerated ...
10. When she and Tucker wanted to be Rangers' mascots.
She can dance, she can rap, and she has more energy than anyone else in the world - she's a triple threat!
9. When she stood up for her son at Riley's fake trial.
She actually would have been an amazing lawyer.
8. Any time she treated Riley and Tucker as her own kids.
Sometimes that meant interfering in their personal lives – but it came from a place of love.
7. When she knew exactly how to deal with Ben's trouble-making friend.
You do not want to mess with Bon Bon.
6. When she tried to win back Brad with a provocative performance.
It didn't work, but she looked fabulous.
5. When she and Tucker entered a salsa dancing competition and were AMAZING.
Basically, anything those two do together makes us cry with laughter.
4. When she confronted Nana Lyle about being a terrible mother.
Her description of how many times her mother let her down just reminded us what a great mom Bonnie is.
3. When she snuck on a cruise ship so that Danny and Riley wouldn't get married without her.
No Wheeler gets to elope without the permission of their captain.
2. When she was determined to help Ben find Elle.
Once again, Bonnie does whatever it takes to make her family happy.
1. Any time she looked after Emma.
She's the best grandma, and the worst influence.
Share your favorite Bonnie moments in the comments and watch all 100 episodes of Baby Daddy right here!
"It's my job to destroy their dreams ... It's what a good mother does."