This episode was majorly intense!
But as usual, we've got SO. MANY. QUESTIONS. Maybe, just maybe, we can find some answers in the tiny details: Did you notice where it was that Tess asked Yellow Jacket to go on another mission? What do the statues that Frost keeps on his desk say about him? What about his personal schedule? We might even be able to learn something about Hollow Sky by looking at the finer things... but what? Come with us on an eagle-eyed tour of Beyond Episode 9!
1. Frost wakes up at 5:30.
Why would anyone CHOOSE to do that?
2. Also apparently he's a gourmet chef?
We have major food envy right now.
3. You definitely saw this, but what exactly were those creepy kids doing outside Holden's window?
We're so creeped out right now.
4. Frost has two lion statues on his desk.
We don't know why, but bad guys having big scary animals on their desk is always weird.
5. Tess asks Yellow Jacket to meet her at a stable.
Is that because Yellow Jacket is just like a tamed animal that Hollow Sky can use however it wants?
6. Annabelle really REALLY hates Arthur.
7. Frost keeps Celeste's picture right by a really weird candle holder.
Why does that rabbit have a hat? Why does that hat have a candle on it? There are some questions we might never get answered.
8. Frost has even more lion statues!
What does it mean?
9. There is a picture of a horse by Holden's bedside table.
Which is not weird at all.
10. Everyone in Hollow Sky wears blue for some reason?
Nothing quite says "creepy" like casual matching uniforms.
Next Monday is the finale of Beyond so why not catch up on every episode so far right here on Freeform?!
How many of these had you noticed? Let us know in the comments!