The wait is over, and the season premiere of Beyond is here. It made us think so many things. 100 things, to be exact. If you have not yet seen the two-part premiere go and watch it right now. We're sure you're bound to have some of the same thoughts.
Warning: Major spoilers ahead.
1. It feels like I’ve been waiting forever.
2. Thank you recap, I remember everything now. I’m ready.
3. Hello again Fort Reed.
4. Ok, this storm's intense.
5. Nope, I wouldn't go outside either.
7. Knew there were more kids with Realm powers...
8. “Sturdy.” I see what you're thinking, Holden.
9. Are Holden’s parents together now? This seems like a very coupley trip to buy furniture.
10. “I’m done with these powers.” Famous last words.
11. Love Luke's directness. And that Pastor Ian is out of the picture!
12. FBI and Hollow Sky, here we go.
13. Mysterious car with blacked out windows...red alert!
14. “Dude, that was like a month ago.” Luke, you are way too confident about your safety here.
15. “It’s not Hollow Sky, it’s something else.” What Holden, what?!
16. See, Holden? You’re not done with your powers yet.
17. That was a good shot, Holden.
18. PDA alert. Tom and Diane are totally together.
19. “And were you intimate?” Don't need to know the answer to that one.
20. Agent Borden is all of us organizing files.
21. Undercover mom...yaaas.
22. Little bit jealous are you, Tom? Just a tad?
23. Go back to bed, Holden. Please? There is nothing good downstairs.
24. Seriously, go back to bed Holden.
25. I don't know whether I'm more grossed out or creeped out.
26. Good thing the bed's sturdy.
27. Holden and Willa are on a coffee date. There is life after The Realm.
28. Wait does she know how to cook?
29. Nope. Luke is so right to be worried.
30 Work it Holden.
31 Who is this guy? Stevie. I hate him.
32 Burn 🔥
33. Why is this guy talking about Holden having kids?
34. 🤯 CHARLIE’S PREGNANT.
35. Oh wait, she’s lying about her name. Why? What are you up to Charlie?
36. There's nothing sexier than two men shopping for baby shampoo.
37. Jeff has got this uncle thing down.
38. Hmmmmmm. Holden’s still hung up on Charlie.
39. One time thing, yeah, ok Charlie.
40. I'm sweating just watching Holden try to eat this.
41. Sorry Willa, red is not the new black when it comes to pepper.
42. This is so awkward.
43. Ok, less awkward.
44. I don't think the wings are the big draw here.
45. Ahhhhhh Charlie’s not pregnant.
46. The return of Yellow Jacket. And jokes about his yellow jacket.
47. Holden is terrible at pool and Willa is wonderful at everything ... apart from cooking.
48. Oh not this guy again.
49. Holden, don’t do it. Don’t fight back.
50. Willa taking control.
51. Is this the little boy we saw at the beginning? It totally is...and he knows Holden.
52. Wait is that it? Nope...there’s another episode. Winning.
53. This is heartbreaking. Diane must have been so worried.
54. Wait. Willa was at the hospital?
55. Who knew Willa was so good at pep talks.
56. Ice cream in coffee actually sounds great. I think you should listen to your mother, Luke.
57. Diane’s face lights up so much when she hears Charlie’s name.
58. Willa’s coming for dinner. This could be great...or terrible. Just don't let Willa cook.
59. Poor Willa, she just wants to spend time with Arthur.
60. Clever Charlie, very clever. No code is safe from you.
61. Sure Charlie, just make yourself at home. Pour yourself a drink - nothing can go wrong.
62. Pregnant friend is Shoemacher’s wife?! Now we know why Charlie faked a baby belly.
63. Poor Holden. He looks really upset that Willa doesn’t want to come for dinner.
64. Stupid Stevie.
65. This company needs to work on how they give good news because that was terrifying.
66. I sense trouble.
67. Oh Charlie, you’re so sneaky.
68. What is that? What’s in the envelope?
69. Oooooh a mysterious pill bottle.
70. Oh great, Charlie. Just great. Now you’re stuck. And you probably just left that drink laying around.
71. Stevie, it doesn’t seem like you’ve put this conflict behind you in anyway.
72. Shoemacher is terrifying even when she’s in love.
73. Stress level = high.
74. Stress level = bleeding screen high.
75. Oh Willa. You can’t just lock people out of rooms. Even Arthur.
76. Why didn’t she tell Arthur the whole story before now?
77. Oh wow, Arthur. That is not okay.
78. Hmmm those are crazy eyes right there, Arthur.
79. Just showing up to family dinner, that's a bold move.
80. Good thing Willa's good at lying.
81. Poor Holden, he does not look comfortable.
82. Uh oh. Holden’s dad is definitely getting suspicious.
83. And Diane recognizes Willa.
84. Oh Holden.
85. Maybe lying wasn't such a great idea...though what else can you do?
86. “That’s not the girl I fell in love with.” He used the L word.
87. No, Pastor Ian. Back off. You are not wanted.
88. Poor Luke. It must have been so hard growing up in Holden’s sleeping shadow. He’s actually turned out pretty great.
89. If two $800 bottles of wine are what it takes to make a great first impression then I am never going to make a good first impression.
90. I didn’t have Yellow Jacket down as a Hawaiian music kind of guy.
91. Charlie knows about Yellow Jacket’s daughter.
92. What does she mean “She’s not yours”...
93. Shoemacher’s dying. I don’t know what to feel.
94. So Yellow Jacket wants to kill Shoemacher and Charlie wants to kill Arthur. Lethal team right there.
95. Willa, you look awfully comfortable sitting in that weird Realm inducing chair. Stop it.
96. These are not good dreams. These are terrible dreams.
97. Edgar again.
98. Um, “red and smouldering”? That sounds a lot like Holden’s dream.
99. “They’re coming.”
100. Wait. No! That can't be the end.
What did you think of the season 2 premiere?
And watch it again right here on Freeform.