S1E7 'The Hour of the Wolf' Behind-The-Scenes Photos
'The Hour of the Wolf' has so many great scenes, culminating in the epic shootout between Jeff and Yellow Jacket's men. We also got to see Holden in full control of his awesome power for the first time as he's forced to defend himself and Charlie. The rest of the episode is fairly relaxed, following Holden and Charlie as they bond on their camping trip. They seem to have totally opposite personalities, but they soon discover how much they have in common. Check out the photos below to get a glimpse at how the episode was made!
1. Jon and Dilan had a rare scene together in which Luke confronts Willa.
Did we notice some chemistry between Luke and Willa?
2. He shows Willa the pictures Holden has drawn of The Realm.
Holden isn't just a science geek -- he's got an artistic side too.
3. Jon and Dilan clearly enjoyed the chance to work together!
Dilan is totally in character.
4. The diner scene was one of the funniest parts of S1E7.
Charlie and Holden have to run away after he causes a power cut with his mind!
5. Burkely and Eden were upset they didn't get to eat the food!
They look so adorably sad.
6. Watch Burkely try to work an old school jukebox.
7. Most of the episode takes place at a scenic campsite called Pine Barrens Lodge.
Charlie and Holden hang out with a super friendly Canadian couple.
8. And it's here that Yellow Jacket prepares his attack.
He begins the assault at the hour before dawn, or as he calls it: "The Hour of the Wolf."
9. Check out some of the amazing storyboards for the shootout scene.
10. Luckily, Jeff arrives in time to save the day!
Where would Holden be without him?
11. Watch Jeff share his excitement about shooting the epic finale of S1E7!
We love how enthusiastic he is!
Can't wait to find out what happens next? You can watch all of Beyond right now!
Tell us in the comments which episode is your favorite so far.