1. They always want to talk, like, ALWAYS.
How can someone talk that much?
2. So sometimes you find yourself being a bit blunt with them.
And they're only mad for like... five minutes.
3. They're really laid-back about getting into trouble.
But you're absolutely terrified of it.
4. They have a crazy level of self-confidence.
And you have no idea where it all comes from.
5. They deal really well with confrontation.
And all you can do is apologize and get embarrassed.
6. Sometimes you think they don't even know what "humble" means.
Such a #flawless bragger.
7. They have a really sharp and witty sense of humor.
"Wait... was that a compliment or an insult?"
8. When you really need them to be serious, they struggle.
"Please stop giggling."
9. They're incredibly impatient.
Why can't they just wait for five minutes without getting restless?
10. They treat your house like their second home.
"Make yourself at home I guess..."
11. They are a killer flirt.
Such a smooth talker, it's unbelievable.
12. They have ALWAYS gotten on better with your parents than you do.
"Mom never laughs with me like that..."
Stream all of Beyond right here on Freeform!
Are you more of an extrovert or an introvert? Let us know in the comments!