1. One night, when Holden was a teenager, he got lost in the woods and fell into a coma.
It's not totally clear what happened, but he saw something very strange before he lost consciousness.
2. Fast forward to 12 years later and Holden has just woken up.
No one knows the reason why Holden fell into the coma, but it must be connected to what he saw in the woods that night.
3. His family are delighted to have him back, but worry about how he'll adjust to the modern world.
A lot can change in 12 years.
4. His brother, Luke, is eager to help Holden catch up with everything he's missed out on.
Starting with driving lessons!
5. Everyone in town knows about Holden's miraculous recovery and the press won't leave him alone.
It seems impossible that anyone could be healthy after being unconscious for so long.
6. Holden is physically healthy, but is troubled by strange dreams and night terrors.
And when he's in distress it seems to have an effect on the world around him.
7. Strangers are trying to get to Holden and they're pressuring his friend Kevin to help them.
They blackmail Kevin into working for them.
8. These people will stop at nothing to find Holden.
Something about him must be extremely valuable.
9. And somehow Holden is capable of unleashing amazing power.
But he doesn't understand this power and he's not able to control it.
10. He is saved by Willa, who claims to have known him for years.
She says his mind traveled to another place during those 12 years. But how is that possible?
11. Willa is being told to protect Holden by an old man named Arthur.
It seems that everyone wants to get to Holden.
12. But Holden's outbursts seem to be growing more extreme.
We're so intrigued to see what else he is capable of!
What are you most interested to find out next?
Let us know in the comments.