The Beyond season finale was packed with some amazing tiny details.
And it's attention to detail like this that reminds us why Beyond is our favorite show! Did you spot the tiny detail from Luke's escape scene that was 100% hilarious and adorable all at once? What about the reference Tess makes to ancient Greek gods? This show is so good that there's too much to notice in just ONE binge. So check out our list of all the things you might have missed in the Beyond season finale, and then you can relive it all over again!
1. Tess compares Frost to someone called "Prometheus", but who actually is that?
It turns out that Prometheus is an ancient Greek god who gave the gift of fire to human beings so they could be warm and cook their meat, and then Zeus chained him up to have his immortal liver eaten by an Eagle for all eternity!
2. This one was kind of obvious, but Holden was holding Willa's compass for comfort.
Is that because he's finally decided that Willa is the one for him? Or are they just friends?! WE NEED TO KNOW, GUYS.
3. There were FLOATING ROCKS in The Realm.
4. Also, did you see this weird circle and all the runes on the floor of the temple?
What do they mean?
5. Even though it's really scary, The Realm is kind of gorgeous, guys.
So pretty! But if only it wasn't full of angry birds and evil wraiths...
6. Luke left the plate that he was going to attack a guard with very neatly on the ground.
He's a very polite boy, apparently.
7. Did you notice how Tess got really, really sassy in this episode?
She's pretty much done with everything at this point.
8. Speaking of Tess, she might be more evil than Frost is.
"I may not believe in Heaven, but I do believe in money."
9. Sheriff Dayton has been popping up a lot recently...
...do you think the police know more than it appears?
10. Jeff just totally trusts Holden when they're escaping.
They are basically best friends now, guys.
11. Frost didn't actually die, he just sort of... disappeared.
We don't even know what the Wraiths want, they just sort of took him!
12. Did you notice that Tess already knew Jeff's name?
So Hollow Sky have probably been following Jeff as closely as he's followed them...
13. We absolutely LOVED this callback to the first episode!
"I swear on the holy sacred covenant of brotherhood." Luke is the cutest little brother, guys.
14. Tom and Diane give each other a look at the dinner table.
We didn't realize that Tom and Diane were our fave ship, but these guys TOTALLY belong together!
15. Holden's younger self was the one that confronted him in the ruins of The Realm.
What does it mean that he's seeing his younger self this time?
16. Willa's compass finally settled on a direction.
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!