This week's episode was probably the most intense one yet!
Jeff being a badass, Yellow Jacket being a creepy badass, Holden being a Realm badass, Lydia being an unlikely badass, Tess being a casual badass, Luke being... clueless? But with so much going on, what did we miss? Probably loads of stuff, right? Get out your magnifying glasses and let's take a closer look at all those tiny little details from Episode 8, 'Last Action Hero.'
1. This extremely cute photo of Willa and Arthur.
They had such good times before Arthur's coma, we hope they get to eat baklava together again soon.
2. Pastor Ian singing the super famous hymn, 'The Whole World In His Hands.'
Do you think he could be singing about Frost and Hollow Sky?
3. Lydia giving Jeff this look.
And that's when we realized that Jefia was the PERFECT ship.
4. Also, you probably totally noticed this one, but Holden's bullet was incredibly freaky.
Jeff said it had MELTED. What does that even mean?!
5. Jeff is secretly a HUGE action movie fan.
Though not as huge a fan as Lydia, obviously. Wear your fandom on your sleeve, Jeff!
6. Lydia's baby pics are absolutely adorable.
Look at all that super curly baby hair, so cute!
7. Luke's coffee order is just more proof that he's basically a big kid at heart.
"A large nutella blended with extra whipped cream and caramel" basically sounds like a sundae. You're drinking a sundae, Luke.
8. Also, Tess was totally stalking Luke... but why?
What was she going to do if Yellow Jacket didn't get Holden? Thinking about it gives us chills!
9. And can we talk about how the Wraith that Holden was fighting turned into BIRDS?!
BIRDS, guys. Imagine if that happened to normal people?!
Don't forget you can binge all of Beyond right here on Freeform!
How awesome was this episode? Let us know in the comments!