1. Your parents. And their decision to take all those photos.
2. Thinking you'll need actual camping supplies
Just fill your bag with candy and sunscreen.
3. Getting lost.
Wait. A compass? Why?
4. Being forced to do activities.
Can't I just live?
5. Trying desperately to hang out with the cool kids
Time to lie your way through "Never Have I Ever."
6. Secretly hating nature.
Fresh air is for animals.
7. Burning your s'mores because flirting.
Worth it? Arguably yes.
8. In the woods, it's ALWAYS cold in the morning.
Puffy jackets. Good look!
9. It's not necessarily COMFORTABLE at camp.
Bonfires are great. Wooden benches are splintery.
10. Making the most amazing friends and then being separated!
Goodbye forever! Well, at least until next summer.
Share your camp memories in the comments!