After watching one too many delightfully terrifying horror films, it can leave you pretty paranoid, with even the slightest noise in your own home setting you off! Here's 12 thoughts one may have after watching a particularly horrifying scary movie...
1. I need to become an expert in the supernatural ASAP in case this ever happens to me.
2. At the very least I will need a professional on standby at all times.
3. I am primed to throw a tantrum if asked to do anything alone.
4. Answering the door? Please.
Do you want to die?
5. I need to map out at least five different escape routes in case a serial killer breaks in.
6. Don't try to jokingly jump scare me right now. I will freak the hell out!
7. And will most likely pass out in the process...
8. Therefore, I'm too paranoid to even trust my friends not to scare me.
Actually, friends are usually the worst!