1. Stay cool and calm, don't show any emotion.
At least until you're watching a romantic movie together. Then it's time to let the tears flow!
2. Make sure your friends don't tell them any embarrassing stories about you.
"Hey, remember how you used to...?" STOP TALKING IMMEDIATELY!
3. Stay optimistic even when your love seems unrequited.
You both like scrambled eggs and the color orange. It's fate!
4. Show them you are a mature adult.
With a childlike sense of fun! The best of both worlds!
5. Remind them how good-looking you are.
It's easy for them to forget how beautiful you are, even when they're looking right at you.
6. Remind them how good-looking THEY are.
That way they'll see the similarities between you. You're both perfect so you'll be perfect together!
7. Get rid of any third-wheelers.
They're just cramping your style! #SorryNotSorry
8. Call them all the time, even when you're busy.
You might get fired from your job, but it's all for love! Surely your boss will understand!
9. Introduce them to your family.
Better yet, bring your relatives along on your date! That way your crush will see how important family is to you.
10. Try to keep them away from any Ex's.
You do not want to deal with that kind of drama!
11. Get your flirt on.
Bust out your sexiest moves and see what happens!
12. Hide your flaws so they don't suspect you are secretly a jerk.
Who knew? No one, Amy! No one.
13. If you get rejected, deal with it!
They don't like you? Their loss! Move onwards and upwards, my friend.
Share this with someone you know who has a crush!
Tell us your stories in the comments!