1. We loved her from the minute she arrived at camp!
Making hilarious comments about Amy's over-the-top wilderness supplies!
2. She was always the best at "not it"!
That girl had lightning fast reflexes.
3. She had a lot of skills with the super-soaker!
Those boys got a rude awakening.
4. Blotter appreciated her just as much as we did!
Even if he sometimes showed it in weird ways...like in a bet.
5. She had awesome hobbies like Dungeons and Dragons!
6. She was a total romantic!
Even though she tried to pretend to be a flirt.
7. She had to deal with some self-esteem issues, just like the rest of us!
Cricket was seriously relatable! We know we'd be best friends with her in real life.
8. Then she totally learned to love herself!
And we finally got to see the beautiful, confident Cricket that we always knew she could be!
9. Her friendship with Blair gave us all #FriendEnvy!
They're such a cute little twosome.
10. She always had a sarcastic response ready for every situation!
We might not be so witty if we were caught in the boys' bathroom...
11. She was so great with little kids!
Probably why she was such an amazing camp counselor.
12. She could totally stand up for herself like a badass!
Even against some satanist creep like Damon.
13. She was super beautiful and sweet!
Alex didn't realize how lucky he was to have someone like Cricket crushing on him.
14. She really loved Camp Stillwater!
And she wanted all the campers to have an amazing summer.
15. She was totally able to handle flirty boys!
Nice try, Alex.
16. But she was always willing to give people a second chance!
17. She was really protective of her friends!
Like when she thought Amy might need to stay in hospital for a bit longer after she got STRUCK BY LIGHTNING.
18. Even death couldn't stop her from trying to protect her friends!
We miss her soooooo much!