1. Alex's real name is Alexi Fayvinov.
2. Poor Tony Pemberton no longer has his white polo shirt.
It's such a damn shame.
3. Alex's last name "Powell" came from a dry cleaning tag when he was a kid.
4. Amy totally nailing her horseshoes shot.
5. The Tall Man telling Anton to keep quiet in the most terrifying way possible.
6. Anton's burn that read "find me".
7. Did Alex bribe that camper with an Apollo Bar?
8. Anton's drawing matches the rock formation in the woods where he's found!
It is also where Blotter finds the Tall Man's skeleton...
9. Damon's satanic pentagram necklace.
10. Alex catching his coworker Nadia getting frisky with their boss.
11. Blotter's and Cricket's old Dungeons and Dragons figurines!
12. Alex rocking the piano.
13. Deb and Joel getting very cozy.
14. Alex putting LSD in Blotter's baby bottle.
15. The demonic hand coming out of Alex's mouth.
Don't worry, Blotter just had a bad trip.
16. Deb was a counselor here in the 70s!
17. How close Drew and Blair are to kissing!
18. Blotter giving Alex his $50 for getting with Amy before he got with Cricket.
19. Blotter giving Cricket the Dungeons and Dragons figurines.
20. Jessie very slyly taking the $50 bill for herself...
What was your favorite moment of Episode 2?
Tell us in the comments below!