1. The beginning of the episode being set in 1871.
You might have been too focused on the creepy guy playing the piano to notice!
2. Someone asking the Tall Man, "where are they?"
Who is it they're looking for?!
3. The second part of the episode being set in 1989.
118 years have passed!
4. The boys are huggers!
Aww - they've really missed each other!
5. Alex is super nice to Amy!
But it could just be because he has a crush on her...
6. Deb's excitement at the camp's reopening!
It closed down in 1984, but why?
7. Margot hating on Amy when they first meet!
Wow, she does not look pleased to be partnered with Amy!
8. No one having a clue who Drew is.
9. Cricket's mom thinking there's satanists living on their block.
And we're inclined to believe her after watching this episode!
10. The tire-swing moving even though it's not windy.
11. Some sort of liquid coming out of a tree.
Is that blood?!
12. Amy being super clumsy with a water gun!
13. And Blair being super sassy about it!
"Maybe you should start with a squirt gun..." Love it!
14. Deb not moving when Joel catches her on camera!
She even smiles a little! But then she closes the curtains on him the next time it happens! What is that about?
15. Jessie and Cricket just catching up while Amy does all the work.
It's hard being a newbie!
16. The Tall Man turning up in the viewfinder of Joel's camera.
And at the end of the episode, he shows up again in the paused video!
17. And then he's in one of the photos in Dave's cabin!
What's Dave doing with a photo of him?!
18. Drew knowing what death portraits are.
What kind of stuff is he in to?!
19. The tension between Sykes and Deb!
Why is Deb not keen on there being an investigation? Is she just worried about upsetting her counselors?
20. Cricket's sly hand maneuver.
She was not pleased that Amy got to go with Alex to turn the lights back on!
21. The figures in Amy's apparition wearing the same robes as the bodies floating in the lake.
This is just too spooky!!
22. Finding out that Amy's charm bracelet used to be Margot's!
No wonder she never takes it off!
23. How annoyed Krissy is when Amy and Margot turn up to the party together!
That's karma, baby!
What was your favorite part in Episode 1?
Let us know in the comments below!