1. Jessie always dreamed that she would go to college!
2. However, her mom was rather wild and could sometimes disturb her preparation.
3. After all that has happened, Camp Stillwater was being closed down!
4. A solar eclipse caused Jessie to have a vision of Cricket.
5. Cricket told her that she must put Holyoke's bones in the lake or everyone would die.
6. Alex offered to show Amy all the places that she hadn't had the chance to see.
7. Was the eclipse a sign that the demon had awoken in Amy?!
Garrett believed that the only solution was to kill Amy!
8. In a flashback, Jessie's mom never showed up to take Jessie to her college interview!
9. Jessie and Garrett planned to dump Holyoke's bones in the lake in the hope that it would remove the demon from Amy.
10. However, getting access to them was tricky...
And involved a terrifying morgue, no biggie!
11. Jessie successfully stole the bones but it involved an intense run in with Damon's corpse!
12. Joel had planned on burning down Holyoke's cabin to try and put an end to everything.
13. Instead he found a book and identified the demon the satanists raised as Malphas!
14. Jessie and Garrett tested if Amy was the vessel of Malphas, but it achieved nothing!
15. The ghost of Cricket warned Jessie to not be fooled by Amy, as the demon Malphas could be extremely manipulative.
16. Jessie successfully dumped the bones into the lake and it sent her and Joel back in time to 1871!
17. Holyoke confronted them and explained that he had been trying to stop Malphas' resurrection the entire time!
18. In a flashback, we saw that Jessie DID get into college after all!
Woo! Go Jessie!
19. However, it was then revealed that Jessie's court date was for a DUI from when she took the fall to save her mom!
Did this mean that Jessie didn't get to go to college after all?!
20. Amy led Alex to Eagle Creek, which was the final point on the pentagram, marking the final killing!
21. She seemed to be taking her time though...
Something suspicious was definitely going on...
22. The gang reached them just in time, but were helpless as Amy held a knife to Alex's throat!
23. When the gang mistakenly believed that Amy had calmed down, she lashed out and killed Joel!
24. Not even bullets seemed to stop her!
Turned out she might have been Malphas after all.
25. Holyoke appeared just in time to stop Amy killing the others. He managed to restrain her and take her back to his cabin.
What could Holyoke possibly have planned for Amy?