1. Garrett and Damon used to be best friends as kids.
2. However, it was Garrett who was bad while Damon was a sweet little boy?!
How times have changed.
3. Young Garrett was forced to go to Camp Stillwater by his father after bashing in his principal's car.
4. Back in the present, Garrett and Sheriff Heelan want Amy to be bait in order to catch Damon and his crew in the act.
5. Not afraid of pain, Damon and his crew create a "call to the vessel" by cutting off one of their tongues!
6. It was super gruesome...
7. We get to see the budding friendship of Jessie and Garrett for the first time as kids!
Actually, Garrett seems like a bit of an ass to Jessie...
8. Joel's brother Michael was a camp counselor back then!
9. Garrett had a lot of anger as a kid and was easily set off at camp!
10. Amy is being called upon by the satanists!
11. Golden Grove is where the ritual is going to take place, according to Garrett.
12. It is also where Garrett's father was killed.
13. Garrett won't let Jessie help him because he wants to keep her safe!
Aw cute! But come on Garrett, you need all the help you can get.
14. Anton is still talking to Holyoke?!
15. Both Amy and Sheriff Heelan have gone missing!
16. Amy is, once again, in a trance after being called upon by Damon, and she's been captured!
17. Joel's brother Michael had a nervous breakdown at the Golden Grove when Garrett was at camp.
18. The tension between Drew and Blair is sky high while alone on patrol!
19. Blair has injured his ankle badly!
20. Michael and Anton both drew the exact same picture of a cave at Golden Grove years apart!
What has Holyoke been trying to tell them?
21. Garrett is still trying to protect everyone from danger and chooses to find the Golden Grove cave alone.
22. Blair and Drew seem to be growing even closer, with Drew admitting how nice it was to be looked at as a guy by Blair.
23. Young Jessie appeared to give young Garrett a reality check that motivated him to be a better person!
24. The Teacher is present for the final step of the ritual!
25. Jessie and Garrett made a great team as kids, can they repeat the feat now?
26. Garrett abandoned Damon as a friend after his summer at Camp Stillwater.
27. Years later, Damon now feels like the world will never accept him for who he is.
28. Damon and his gang all brutally sacrifice themselves in order to complete the ritual.
29. Amy is in a hell of a lot of trouble now!
30. Back in the past, Jessie and Garrett have their moment of romance, including their first kiss!
31. However, the moment was short lived as Garrett would soon find out his father had died.
32. Flash forward again and a demon has been awakened!
33. Against all odds, Garrett miraculously manages to save Amy...with a little help from Jessie.
OK, now Garrett and Jessie kiss please!
35. While everyone else is relieved, Joel isn't so sure that it's all over!
36. Garrett has realized that Sheriff Heelan has been the Teacher this entire time!
37. Heelan also murdered Garrett's father back in 1982 because he was getting too close to the truth!
38. Garrett has killed Sheriff Heelan!
39. However, there is still someone left...
Is this figure responsible for all of the other killings?