1. A duffel bag big enough to fit all the essentials!
And a bunch of stuff you don't really need but, whatever, packing is hard!
2. Some kind of musical instrument!
If you play guitar you will be the most popular person around the campfire!
3. Board games, cards, anything that doesn't require electricity!
Leave your cell at home. Time for a truly old-school experience!
4. Binoculars for bird watching!
Or just spying on your fellow campers...
5. Pen and paper!
You'll need them for arts and crafts, writing letters to your parents, and keeping a very detailed journal of all your summer adventures!
6. All the appropriate camping gear!
Tent, water canteen, erm...nail polish? We've all got different priorities!