1. Give them compliments whenever they're feeling down!
You're a beautiful sunbeam in a world of rain clouds.
2. Cancel your plans whenever they invite you to do something!
You want them to know you're always available for them.
3. Laugh at all of their jokes!
Not just a polite chuckle, you need to really laugh. Go into hysterics if necessary!
4. Give them emotional and physical support!
What use are your arms if they're not hugging someone?
5. Praise everything they do!
Maybe they think they're the next Beyoncé but they're horribly wrong? Wear earplugs and clap anyway!
6. Provide them with food whenever they seem hungry!
You can't help loving the person who feeds you. That's why cats let you pet them!
7. Never talk about them behind their back!
Trust us, they will find out what you said.
8. Always offer assistance in times of trouble!
They need to know you will do anything to help them.
9. Tell them all your secrets!
That way they'll know you trust them, and vice-versa.
10. Make them a mix tape!
It might be a little old-fashioned, but everyone loves a good playlist full of banging tunes!
Do you think these steps would work?
Share this with your best friend on Facebook!