Do you want to find out what it takes to transform the Disney Parks and Resorts into spectacular winter wonderlands? Then you have come to the right place! Check out these facts about decorating Disney at Christmas, and for more behind-the-magic watch Decorating Disney: Holiday Magic right here on Freeform.
1. Every Christmas, the parks receive 150 truckloads of decorations.
That's all 4 US theme parks, 24 resorts, and Downtown Disney!
2. Walt Disney World has 1,300 fully decorated trees.
We're still struggling to finish decorating just one.
3. But not only that, the giant Christmas tree at the Magic Kingdom is 25 feet wide!
We're getting dizzy just thinking about it.
4. And adding to the magic are 30,000 perfect poinsettias.
5. It takes 2 nights and a crew of 50 people to landscape the Magic Kingdom for the holidays.
Keep the coffee flowing.
6. Walt Disney World is home to 8.5 million individual lights during the holidays.
7. And do you know how tall the gingerbread house at Disney's Grand Floridan Resort and Spa is?
16 feet. Even we couldn't eat all of that gingerbread.
8. It's no wonder it takes 160 hours to decorate.
But look how pretty it is.
9. Walt Disney first placed a tree at Disneyland in 1955.
And the holiday tradition began...
10. Disneyland's 60-foot Christmas tree is decorated with an amazing 2,000 ornaments.
And no Christmas tree in the park features fewer than 5,500 lights!
11. Next to those lights are precisely 812 bows and 1.4 miles of ribbon.
Can you even imagine 1.4 miles of ribbon?
12. And finally, Sleeping Beauty's castle gets decorated with 20,000 pounds of fake snow.
Because no Christmas is complete without snow.
Tell us your favorite fact in the comments!
And don't forget to watch Decorating Disney: Holiday Magic right here on Freeform!