This entire season of Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings has been non-stop magic. There have been so many surprises, so many happy tears, and so much love. We absolutely needed to go back and recap the moments that were so beautiful we had to pinch ourselves.
1. This wedding started with the perfect carriage ride.
Chelsea just couldn't stop smiling.
2. And Chelsea and Spencer said their vows in front of the Cinderella Castle in the rain.
Could there be a more perfect setting?
3. This wedding had its very own Chinese lion dance.
To bring Emily and John good luck and fortune.
4. And then they were surprised with the Stanley Cup.
Their faces were priceless.
5. David surprised Nicole with a Disney cruise.
And a super romantic proposal on the beach.
6. Danielle and Nick had their vow renewal in the dreamy Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort.
The ceremony and reception were rustic-chic perfection.
7. And Hunter Hayes performed a song for their first dance.
This was better than a fairy tale, tbh.
8. Britney arrived at her wedding in a carriage at sunrise.
That sky is ridiculously perfect.
9. And she and Hans wrote the most thoughtful, heartfelt vows.
We're such suckers for personalized vows. 😭
10. Brooklyn and Bella-Rose walking with their mom was the sweetest thing we'd ever seen.
We went through a whole box of tissues in under a minute.
11. And their parents, Gabriela and Tanner, had the wedding photoshoot of their dreams.
Would you just look at those photos!
12. Greg was overcome the second he saw his beautiful bride, Lorina.
This might be the best part of any wedding.
13. And they shared a breathtaking moment in front of the Tree of Life.
Can you feel the love tonight?
14. Eric asked Kelley to marry him at the stunning Aulani resort.
And then surprised her with a visit from her parents!
15. Jessica made a spectacular entrance on the Disney Dream Cruise.
Every bride needs a staircase like this one.
16. And then Mycal, Jessica, and Kyndal did the most adorable dancing ever.
This family is too cute.
17. Nate and Brian's wedding had a dazzling Frozen theme.
You're not true #CoupleGoals until you have Frozen quotes in your wedding vows.
18. And then they had an incredible Disney celebration for their anniversary.
With a lot of surprises — courtesy of tWitch and Alison, of course.
19. Childhood sweethearts Christina and Jarrod had a glamorous ceremony.
Complete with lots of Hollywood touches.
20. And they were serenaded by the one and only Olivia Newton-John.
If that's not a dream come true, we don't know what is.