ULTIMATE FAIRY TALE HONEYMOON SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES ("Rules")
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: International Family Entertainment, Inc., dba Freeform (“Sponsor”), 3800 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505, is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
2. ADMINISTRATOR (“Administrator”): Ventura Associates International LLC, 60 East 42nd Street, Suite 650, New York, NY 10165, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the Sweepstakes.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to persons, who are, 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, as of date of entry), legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. (collectively, “Territory”), and are not employees of Sponsor, Administrator; their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor a household member or immediate family member of such employee (defined as parents, grandparents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and their spouses). “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, grandparents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not.
Entrants (as defined below in Section 4) may not have been convicted of a felony. By entering, each Entrant understands and agrees that, if selected as the potential Winner (defined in section 6 below), the Entrant will be required to consent to a background check; and, failure to sign such consents and authorizations and/or to furnish all required information will result in disqualification. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entry and/or disqualify the potential Winner if the results of such background check reveal that the Entrant and/or potential Winner is not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or has been convicted of, or is currently charged with, a felony or a crime of moral turpitude, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations.
For the avoidance of doubt, the above categories of ineligible persons refer to both the Entrant (as defined in section 4 below) as well as the potential Winner’s Guest (as defined in section 8 below).
For purposes of these Rules, all times and days are Pacific Time (“PT”). Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes; and the awarding of any prize is subject to the eligibility and forfeiture provisions set forth below. The dates and times set forth below are subject to change in Sponsor's sole discretion. In the event of any change, notice of the revised date or time will be posted on Website. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor if you, as an Entrant, change your email address (“Address”).
4. ENTRY: You, as the entrant (“Entrant”) may enter this Sweepstakes starting at 8:00pm ET/5pm PT, May 7, 2017, and ending at 11:59pm PT May 13, 2017 ("Entry Period"), by completing the following steps:  tune into Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings (“Show”) airing at 8:00 PM ET on May 7th on Freeform and watch for the special code word (“Code”);  visit http://freeform.com/ultimate-fairytale-honeymoon-sweeps (“Website”) and enter the correct Code;  complete the entry form on the Website; and  click “submit” ("Entry"). After May 7th, the correct Code will be displayed on the Website for those people who missed the airing of the Show. Air dates are subject to change at Sponsor’s discretion, so please check local listings for local times for the Shows.
5. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by May 13, 2017. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/per Address/per day for each day during the Entry Period, regardless of whether one person has more than one (1) Address or more than one (1) person uses the same Address. A “day” is defined as starting at 12:00am PT and ending at 11:59pm PT except for the first day which will begin at 8:00pm ET/5:00pm PT. Any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more Entries than allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor and/or Administrator’s sole discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 4 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Entities, nor any of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, internet service provider, Website or other connections; telephone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees.
6. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about May 18, 2017 in a random drawing, the potential Winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
7. WINNER: On or about May 19, 2017, the potential Winner (as defined below in Section 8) will be notified via email to obtain potential Winner’s mailing address as well as any additional required information (“Email Notification”). Once mailing address is provided to Administrator, the potential Winner will be sent acceptance paperwork by overnight delivery service. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of any alternate potential Winner, if time permits, may result from any of the following: [a] the potential Winner’s failure to respond to Email Notification within two (2) business days after transmission; [b] the return of an Email Notification as undeliverable; [c] the return of any other notification as undeliverable: [d] a potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; [e] the potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor/Administrator with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Address associated with the winning Entry; [f] the potential Winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) within five (5) business days after its mailing; Administrator will pay the return cost for overnight mail return of the Affidavit; [g] the potential Winner’s failure to provide any required additional information upon Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s request including, without limitation, any applicable tax forms; [h] the potential Winner’s failure to take the Trip (as defined in Section 8) between June 1, 2017 and June 1, 2018; [i] potential non-California Winner’s failure to provide to Sponsor an amount necessary to cover the applicable non-resident tax at the normal rates required by law; [j] the potential Winner’s failure to validly claim the Prize (as defined in Section 8) by August 30, 2017, and [k] any other non-compliance with these Rules. In the event of a disqualification of a Winner or forfeiture of a Prize, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select or not select an alternate potential Winner and award or not award the forfeited Prize.
8. ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE (“PRIZE”)/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) winner (“Winner”) will receive the ultimate honeymoon. Prize which includes a six (6) day / five (5) night trip for Winner and one (1) guest (individually, “Guest,”) to Orlando, Florida (“City”) to visit Walt Disney World® Resort near City (“Trip”), consisting of the following elements for the Group:  hotel accommodations (one (1) standard room/double occupancy, including room tax) for four (4) nights at a Walt Disney World® Resort hotel selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion;  one (1) night at the Cinderella Castle Suite in the Magic Kingdom® Park (date selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion);  two (2) 5-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® Option;  one (1) Disney Gift Card with a value of five hundred dollars ($500) for Winner;  if Winner’s residence is located more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from City, round-trip coach air transportation (with possible layovers) for the Group on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near Winner’s residence (“Airport of Origin”) and Orlando International Airport; but if Winner’s residence is located two hundred fifty (250) miles or less from City, then air transportation or any other form of transportation will not be provided to Winner and Guest, and  round trip ground transfers between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort via Disney’s Magical Express coach service when air transportation is provided. ARV: $6,615, which will vary depending upon point of departure and seasonal fluctuation of hotel rates and airfares. All benefits and payments in connection to the Prize are personal to the Winner and are not redeemable for cash and neither is assignable nor transferrable.
The Winner and Guest must travel together on the same itinerary, and Winner and Guest are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documents (i.e. valid picture I.D, passport, etc.) before departure. Guest will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to ticketing. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold applicable taxes as required by law (including, without limitation, California state tax applicable to non-California resident Winners). Winner may be required to complete the appropriate tax forms (IRS Form W-9 and, if a resident of California, California Form 590) in order to claim his or her Prize. Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual value of his/her Prize. Guest must be 18 years of age or older (or have reached the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older) as of date of entry.
All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Winner's responsibility, including but not limited to: round trip transportation between the Winner's residence and any airport of origin, beverages, tax, food, gratuities and tips, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs and telephone calls. Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blackout dates and Sponsor's approval. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Winner must take Trip between June 1, 2017 and June 1, 2018, or Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and, at Sponsor's discretion, awarded to an alternate Winner. Travel must be made through Sponsor's agent and Sponsor shall determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Once the travel schedule has been arranged, it cannot be altered and failure of Winner to follow such schedule shall not obligate Sponsor in any way to provide the Winner with alternate arrangements. Entities are not responsible for airline cancellations or delays. Picture identification and credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges (e.g., room service, use of telephone/IT services, laundry and all other optional extra services not provided in the Prize). Air transportation, ground transfers, and accommodations must be taken together and cannot be taken separately.
If the actual value of the Prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. Any depiction of the Prize is for illustrative purposes only. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a Prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or Prize elements. Prize elements may not be separated. Airline tickets issued in conjunction with the Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code share flights may be used. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other Sweepstakes or offer. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and Prize is validly claimed by August 30, 2017, after which no alternate Winner will be selected, nor unclaimed Prize awarded.
Winner and his/her Guest must follow all instructions of Sponsor related to the Trip. Should Winner and/or Guest fail to adhere to any such instructions or engage in unruly, obnoxious, illegal, threatening, or otherwise inappropriate behavior (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), Sponsor reserves the right, without further notice or warning, to terminate the Trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send Winner and/or his/her Guest home and/or take other actions as Sponsor deems appropriate in its sole discretion without any liability or other obligation to Winner or Guest.
As a condition of accompanying the Winner on the Trip, Guest will be required to consent to a background check; and, failure to sign such consents and authorizations and/or to furnish all required information will result in such Guest not being allowed to accompany the Winner on Trip. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to allow a person selected as the Winner’s Guest to accompany the Winner on the Trip if the results of such background check reveal that such initially selected Guest has been convicted of a felony or a crime of moral turpitude, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, in which case the Winner may choose an alternate Guest (who will also be subject to a background check). Should Sponsor determine that such substitute Guest is also not permitted to accompany the Winner on the Trip based on the results of background check, Sponsor will have no liability of any kind (either to a Winner, proposed Guest or any third party). If Winner elects to take the Trip without Guest, components of the Trip will be awarded in increments/quantities suitable for the actual number of travelers and Winner will not receive any compensation or substitute/alternate Prize for same.
11. WINNER’S LIST AND/OR RULES: For a copy of the Rules and/or the name of the Winner, send a separate, stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Ultimate Fairy Tale Honeymoon Sweepstakes Winner/Rules Requests, c/o Ventura Associates, Dept. HD, 60 East 42nd Street, Suite 650, New York, NY 10165, designating either Winner’s list or Rules. Requests must be received no later than May 30, 2017.
All trademarks are the property of the trademark owner.