If you've been watching Famous in Love, you know there's no shortage of drama. And while there's plenty of sources, lately it's been Alexis and her reality show that are causing the friction. If you relate to our points below, then you might be the drama queen of your group. See if your the instigator below.
1. You cancel plans whenever you feel like it.
Your excuses are endless.
2. If you make even the teeniest of changes to your hair, you expect all the compliments.
One compliment, an admiring touch, and an Instagram post is the bare minimum you deserve.
3. You have locked yourself in a room because you didn't get your own way before.
Extra points if you yelled demands out to everyone waiting outside.
4. You have the last word in absolutely every argument.
Because your comebacks leave people speechless.
5. If things are going really badly, you don't shy away from pulling out the ugly cry.
Loud and labored sobbing always gets you what you want eventually.
6. If you don't get your way, you can sulk for days.
To achieve the best results, you alternate pouty grumpiness with the silent treatment. Works like a charm.
7. You act differently for different occasions.
Party-going-you is a joy, but pre-coffee-you is a complete nightmare.
8. You are the ultimate winner of the blame game.
Exaggerated arm movements really help make your point.
9. When you're called out on your behaviour, you're always ready to turn on the puppy dog eyes.
Who could get angry with that face?
10. And you are the champion of the exit.