Nina Devon is a powerful woman in a brutal business, but she really needs to learn that there are some bridges you should never burn. Check out some of the worst things Nina has done to the people she loves below, or relive her latest act of betrayal in Famous in Love season 2 episode 7, streaming now on Freeform.
1. When she had a relationship with Jordan.
You can't just hook up with your son's best friend and expect it to be fine.
2. And then kept it a secret all those years.
A secret that weighed heavily on Jordan's conscience and crushed Rainer when it was finally revealed.
3. When she spilled a part of Jordan's dark past to Ida in order to push him and Tangey apart.
Come on, Nina.
4. When she kept Alan from being Rainer’s father.
Sure, Alan might not have been a good dad to Rainer, but was she right to make that decision for either of them?
5. When she seemed more worried about Locked than Rainer during his season 1 breakdown.
This woman has very few motherly instincts. 😒
6. When she slept with Alan (again) and made it clear to him that it was a mistake.
At least she lays the ground rules.
7. When she tried to pressure Rainer into coming back to Locked just a few days after he was out of rehab.
Her job was on the line, but Rainer's health should always be more important.
8. When she refused to respect Rainer’s decision to leave Hollywood.
9. When she tried to steal Steve’s script out from under him.
We get that Hollywood is a cut-throat business, but jeez.
10. And then when she tried to apologize with a bottle of wine.
How did she think that would go?
Do you think Nina's got her heart in the right place despite all her bad deeds?
Let us know in the comments what you think Nina's worst act of betrayal was.
Catch all the drama in Famous in Love, available wherever you watch Freeform.