Billy and Jake are actually sort of cute together, right? Sure, the timing's not great, but we can admit we kind of ship them. Check out our reasons below, and then tell us what you think in our poll. Still unsure? Maybe watching their kiss from season 2 episode 9 again will help you make up your mind.
1. It was obvious she was a star from the very first time she quoted Jake's script to him.
Granted - this was a bit weird. But it clearly left an impression on Jake.
2. She has the best comebacks.
Jake smiles a lot more around Billy than he does around Paige these days.
3. She was the perfect actress to take on the role of Georgia after Paige.
Jake just couldn't get her out of his head.
4. She was fired from her role in a magic act.
Which is great because Jake hates magic.
5. Her performance as Georgia was exactly what Jake was looking for.
It's not that Paige wasn't right for the part, it's just that Billy fit the new Georgia better.
6. And her additions to his script gave it a little something extra.
How could she not be perfect for him after they worked so well together?
7. They've clearly got chemistry.
That wasn't platonic friend snuggling ...
8. She gave him some great advice when he was fighting with Paige.
Because she wanted him to be happy, no matter who he was with.
9. She and her dads are a family of movie geeks.
Best. In-laws. Ever.
10. Also, remember their kiss? It just felt so right.
The sparks were flying like crazy.
Is Billy perfect for Jake?
Where did you place your vote? Let us know in the comments!
Get ready for the season 2 finale by watching every episode of Famous in Love so far.