Famous in Love is a relationship roller coaster right now. We could deal with the cheating and the wandering eyes and the love triangles - but Adam and Cassie (AKA the happiest and most stable couple ever) having to go long distance? No. Too much. If you've ever been in a long distance relationship, you'll know exactly what they're going through.
1. You still get butterflies every time they call.
Just hearing their voice ... 😍
2. When you're in the same place, there's no better date than just chilling at home.
Why go out when you can stay in?
3. You regularly go through various denial periods.
Seriously, how is this happening?
4. Your friends have got really good at the "It's going to be alright" pep talk.
They pretty much know it by heart now.
5. You never really resolve arguments.
You don't want to spend the little time you have together fighting.
6. You constantly message each other.
If you haven't heard from them for 30 minutes, something's wrong.
7. Plane tickets are the only presents you ask for.
And you have alerts set up for reduced air fares.
8. You've taken up a ton of new hobbies to try and fill your time.
Knitting, pottery, and yoga are always there for you.
9. You arrange so many video chat dates ...
Despite the terrible picture quality and the horrible audio.
10. And you sleep through so many video chat dates.
Time zones are a bummer.
11. Organizing visits is the most exciting thing in the world.
Who knew planning could be this fun?
12. And when you do get to see each other, it's always worth the wait.
Everyone, say "Awww."