Hollywood’s really taken Paige for a wild ride.
There’s been some dizzying highs and some terrible lows, so we understand why she wants to go. But should she really leave Tinseltown behind? Check out our arguments for and against below, and then place your vote in the poll. And watch every stunning second of the season 2 finale of Famous in Love, now streaming.
1. From the beginning, she met a bunch of hot Hollywood guys and got to kiss a few of them.
Who doesn’t want to meet/kiss hot Hollywood guys?
But her relationship with her hot non-Hollywood guy, Jake, was almost completely ruined.
Hollywood didn't make her cheat, but it sure didn't help.
2. She made some really talented and amazing new friends.
The kind of people she'll never forget.
But her other friendships really suffered.
She almost lost Cassie forever, and things with Jake will never be the same.
3. She didn't have to worry about normal stuff like bills, chores, and waiting in line.
Will this change if she leaves? She'll no longer be living the life of the rich and famous.
But there was a lot of famous-people problems to worry about instead.
From complex studio politics, to attracting stalkers. It's tough.
4. She was given the kind of chance that other people can only dream of.
It was almost like a modern day fairy tale, tbh.
But it wasn't everything it was cracked up to be.
Honestly, it was work, work, work, and then more work.
5. While everyone her age was working regular jobs or at school, she was living the high life.
And we were only a little jealous.
But the thing is ... she actually wants to be at school.
To live one dream she felt like she had to give up another. But maybe she can do both?
Should Paige stay in Hollywood?
What do you think Paige should have done? Let us know in the comments!
Relive every fantastic moment of Famous in Love so far, streaming here on Freeform.