WARNING: Only read on if you have seen episode 8 of Famous in Love.
You guys, Paige's stalker was finally revealed and we are freaking out. It was (drum roll, please) Shane. Shane! It was such a shock ... but then, it also kind of made sense? Here's thirteen reasons why we should have seen this twist coming all along.
1. Shane got very close to Paige on the set of Stealing Georgia.
Was this where his obsession began?
2. Paige spends a lot of time at the Bixby Hotel bar.
Where Shane bartends ...
3. He would turn up unexpectedly.
We should have known.
4. Closing shifts, huh?
When Paige would most likely be in the Bixby?
5. We knew her stalker had dark hair.
A lot of people have dark hair, but the guy in the video is built like Shane too.
6. And Cassie said it herself:
We just weren't thinking hard enough.
7. Shane was the one who actually gave Paige that champagne bottle.
He was hiding in plain sight.
8. And the note that came with it was written on paper from the Bixby Hotel.
9. He has always been very nice to her ...
10. What was with all the free drinks?
There's nice and then there's too nice.
11. He was mean about Jake.
12. There was something weirdly intense about this moment:
Look how hard he's staring at her!
13. And talk about third wheeling 🙄
Shane was not happy when Eddy showed up.
Did you spot the signs that Shane was Paige's stalker? Tell us in the comments!
Watch the latest episodes of Famous in Love right here on Freeform.