We loved Malika from the instant we met her on Good Trouble, and she just keeps on showing us how powerful and amazing she is. Here are some of our favorite Malika moments from the past two seasons — get ready for some Black Girl Magic. And keep watching Good Trouble on Tuesdays at 8/7c on Freeform.
1. When she called out Isaac for his dating bias.
Say it louder for the people in the back.
2. But then she wasn't afraid to give love a chance.
And now she and Isaac have something great.
3. When she refused to stop her activism even when it got rough.
That's the true meaning of integrity.
4. When she was lovingly real with her friends.
We'd trust Malika to give us the most honest advice.
5. When she confronted Judge Wilson.
She might be the bravest person we know.
6. When she was sexy and she knew it.
But seriously, that scene was sizzling.
7. When she shared her journey toward loving and respecting herself.
Sometimes that's the hardest thing to do.
8. When she was the most loyal person ever.
Once you're her family, she's always there for you.
9. When she didn't put other people's comfort above the truth.
If something needs to be said, she'll say it.
10. All the times she was a wonderful sister.
She and Dom have come a long way together.
11. When she empowered other black women to know their worth.
This performance was everything.
12. When she celebrated being her vivacious and unapologetic self.
Queen. Goddess. Malika.
What's your favorite Malika moment? Tell us in the comments.
And don't forget to watch Good Trouble, Tuesdays at 8/7c on Freeform!